NPCIL Recruitment 2022:- A job notification for 243 empty seats for Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Nurse, and others has been released by the Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL). The necessary rules and regulations regarding the notification should be read by the willing nominees before filling out the online application form. The starting date for filling the online application form is 6 December 2022 and the nominees can submit their application forms till 5 January 2023. In the current article the discussion will be made about the available vacancies, application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications etc.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist & Other Posts|
|No. Of Available Vacancies||243|
|Necessary Dates To Apply Online||06/12/2022 to 05/01/2023|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
- Scientific Assistant – 04
- Steno Grade 1 – 11
- Assistant Grade 1 – 24
- Nurse – 03
- Pharmacist – 01
- Stipendiary Trainees – 200
Application Fee Details:
- No application fee details are mentioned in the official notification.
- Assistant Garde 1, Steno Grade 1 – Rs.25,500/- PM
- Stipendiary Trainees – Rs.16,000/- PM
- Scientific Assistant C, Nurse A, Pharmacist – Rs.44,900/- PM
- Scientific Assistant B – Rs.35,400/- PM
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
Candidates holding Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate in the relevant field from a institution or university can submit their application form to the NPCIL official portal.
Step By Step Guide To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- First visit the NPCIL’s official website.
- Now you need to get registered yourself using your phone number and email address.
- Provide the correct details in the application form.
- Provide necessary documents.
- Now crosscheck the information entered in the application form.
- Click the submit button and take a print out of it.