You don’t need an actual passport to eat and drink around the world… just a ticket and a reservation for EPCOT.
While guests can eat and sip at the park’s World Showcase year-round, the annual International Food and Wine Festival is a month-long event that celebrates “the best in global food and drink.” This year’s celebration at Disney World features more than 25 festival food and wine markets, including Spain, Brazil, India, Australia, Greece, Kenya and more!
Whether you’re planning your next family holiday or part of the 21 and over crowd and want to get your bibbidi bobbidi drink, there is something for guests of all ages to enjoy during the festival; from Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunts and concerts to, of course, attractions such as Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
Before booking your trip, here’s everything you need to know about it EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022:
When did EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022 start?
The wonderful event began on July 14, 2022.
Related: Over 50 Walt Disney Quotes
When does the 2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival end?
Book your trip before this year’s Food and Wine Festival ends on November 19, 2022.
How much is the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival?
The International Food and Wine Festival is included in the price of admission to EPCOT. Simply buy a ticket and make a park reservation for the same date.
Are EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival food and drinks included with your ticket?
Food and drink are purchased separately.
Related: Go to a Galaxy Far, Far Away! Find out everything you need to know about Disney Star Wars Hotel, Starcruiser Galactic
(scroll to keep reading)
What are the global markets at EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022 and where are they located?
Plan your tasting tour accordingly because here are the different markets:
- The Alps — near Germany
- Australia – near Port of Entry
- Apple seed orchard — Canada
- Belgium – between France and Morocco
- Brazil – between France and Morocco
- Brew-Wing in the Odyssey
- Coastal Eats — near Mission: SPACE
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ — near Port of Entry
- Flavors of Fire – near Test Track presented by Chevrolet
- The Fry Basket – near Test Track presented by Chevrolet
- Greece – near Morocco
- Hawaii – near Port of Entry
- Hops and Barley – An American Adventure
- India – near China
- Ireland — near the United Kingdom
- Kenya – near Refreshment Outpost
- Mac & Eats — near Mission: SPACE
- The Noodle Exchange – near Disney Traders
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE — near Port of Entry
- Spain – between Italy and Germany
- The Swanky Saucy Swine — near Disney Traders
- Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco
What time do the markets open during the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival?
The Belgian market opens daily at 8:30 am serving Belgian Waffles, while the other global markets are open from 11:00 am until the park closes (unless otherwise noted).
Are there performances during the 2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival?
During the 2022 festival, guests can catch a live show thanks to the “Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare.” The 2022 schedule includes “internationally recognized artists between Friday and Monday” and local bands from Tuesday to Thursday.
Who is performing at the 2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival?
Men of Baha, 98°, Kris Allen and David Cook, Joey Fatone and Friends, a BBMAK among the artists who have performed at the 2022 festival.
The remaining Friday to Monday programme:
- 21 and 22 October: Ray Parker Jr.
- 23 and 24 October: Billy Ocean
- October 28 to 31: Hanson
- November 4 to 7: Boyz II Men
- 11 and 12 November: Kenny G
- 13 and 14 November: Sugar ray
The remaining Tuesday to Thursday programme:
- 25 to 27 October: M-80s
- 1 to 3 November: Country Airwaves
- November 8 to 10: Foreigners Tour
Next up, 101 Disney trivia and answers!