Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022:- A notification for the recruitment of Officers on 551 vacant seats has been recently uploaded on the official portal of Bank Of Maharashtra. This notification contains the necessary information about the eligibility criteria, application fee, age criteria, etc. Candidates must check the notification and make sure that they have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements before submitting the application form. The application forms for the officer posts will be accepted between 6 December 2022 to 23 December 2022.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|No. Of Available Vacancies||551 (Five Hundred Fifty Only)|
|Necessary Dates To Apply Online||06/12/2022 to 23/12/2022|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Notification Highlights
- Forex/Treasury Officer – 25
- Generalist Officer Scale III – 100
- Generalist Officer Scale II – 400
- Chief Manager, Credit – 15
- Chief Manager, Disaster Management – 01
- Chief Manager, Public Relation & Corporate Communication – 01
- Chief Manager, Information Security Officer – 01
- Chief Manager, Information System Audit – 01
- Chief Manager, Digital Banking – 02
- Chief Manager, Market Economic Analyst – 01
- Chief Manager, Management Information System – 01
- AGM, Digital Marketing – 01
- AGM, Management Information System – 01
- AGM, Board Secretary & Corporate Governance – 01
Application Fee Details:
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs.1,180/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.118/-
- Scale V – Rs.89,890-1,00,350/- PM
- Scale VI – Rs.76,010-89,890/- PM
- Scale III – Rs.63,840-78,230/- PM
- Scale II – Rs.48170-69,810/- PM
- Minimum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
Bank Of Maharashtra has the requirement of candidates who have done BE/B.Tech/PG degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university/institution.
Bank Of Maharashtra will select the candidates according to the following selection process.
- Computer Based Test
Instructions To Apply Online For Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Candidates need to visit the Bank’s website to get the recruitment notification.
- Check the notification to know the necessary terms and conditions.
- Fill in the BOM recruitment application form through the IBPS website.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make payment of the application fee.